New game Mode.

So i just saw a video of DBD and i've suddendly got a big idea, a new game mode.

The "Death Mode" so the new mode would be a big survival with 4 killers and 16 survivors.

it doesn't have to be a new mode but an event.

Comments

  • More players doesnt mean more fun, it will be messing.


    There are something I would like to have a mode in a game to see how it works:

    (1) All survivors have 2 DS, each DS for each hook stage, no other perk. Killers has 5 Hex, each Hex lock a gen.

    (2) Decrease 66% number of pallet, so 'high quality' chase for survivors is much less. Increase number of survivors to 6 and gen done to 8.

    (3) Everyone has no perk (April fool)

    (4) Everyone has all perk (Xmas)

  • @C3Tooth said:

    More players doesnt mean more fun, it will be messing.

    There are something I would like to have a mode in a game to see how it works:

    (1) All survivors have 2 DS, each DS for each hook stage, no other perk. Killers has 5 Hex, each Hex lock a gen.

    (2) Decrease 66% number of pallet, so 'high quality' chase for survivors is much less. Increase number of survivors to 6 and gen done to 8.

    (3) Everyone has no perk (April fool)

    (4) Everyone has all perk (Xmas)


    It could be messing but it would be also funny, We should at least try. If it's really a mess they'll take off

    They can put the mode to test with a small event for few days.

  • More/Bigger does not equal Better. I disagree entirely that this would be beneficial to the game.

    That said, I'm amused that every killer has animations for getting out of bear traps, and if they ever made a Battle Royale version I'd like the killers to be able to attack each other.

  • I made a game mode a while back called collision it was a 2v8 very well done and a strict straight forward guidelines