Survivors should have first person view on gens
I mean, I get it’s just holding M1 but in theory they’re working on wires and stuff. Shouldn’t they have to focus on that, not be able to spin 360 with their view while working on it?
this would give piggy and GF a little boost yes, but add a lot of “realism,” if you wanna call it that.
Comments
No.
devs have stated they tried 1st person survivor and while its fun, it was too hard.
I personally think both killers and survivors should have the option to play in 1st or 3rd.
Its a no brainer really. The ONLY reason killer is forced to 1st person is to give survivor advantage, most of the window tech type of stuff only occurs because of the forced 1st person on killer. Removing that advantage gives killers much more Field of View, honestly its a killer nerf. LUL