New Clown art! "Slay Bells" :3
This took maybe 35 hours? Got lazy with the light at the end, but I'm tired and want to draw Meg now so I'mma go do that. :> Thanks for checking it out!
This took maybe 35 hours? Got lazy with the light at the end, but I'm tired and want to draw Meg now so I'mma go do that. :> Thanks for checking it out!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice job! Especially with the Shirtless myers picture :P
Thank you! :P
So many details, I probably should view this on something other than my phone.
Now I want a workshop map.