Play with your Food and machine gun build
The perk kind off sucks ass since it was nerfed back when machine gun build was also nerfed. Any chance the devs/ you guys are going to rework the perk so it is actually worth using and or stronger?
I remember it having no cool down, 1 token being 6% speed and I think ''losing'' a random survivor, and not only the obsession, gave you a token as well am I wrong?
I loved the perks Michael had when they came out, am using STBFL since it's rework and am pretty happy with it. I kind of want unrelenting to also decrease successful hits, cause it's also very unused in top tier and only used by the bad killers (cause they miss a lot of hits)
Of course if machine gun build would be brought back, survivors would have difficulty in dealing with it cause survivors can't deal with anything except pallet loops, so the new machine gun build shouldn't be as OP as the original was, just maybe give unrelenting like 10% reduction on successful hits and I think it would already be used a lot more.
This chance in build strength would make the killer a larger threat cause he would be able to interact quicker and thus hit a lot more people more frequently.
Post some ideas/suggestions and opinions in the comments if you like this even a teeny tiny bit. And please don't be toxic in this chat, this counts for survivors and killers of course.
Comments