PS4: Console Framerate
Can Behaviour PLEASE fix the console framerate? As killer, I have lost so many survivors due to the max 30 frames. There are SO many other games on console that are maxed out on 60 fps, or that don’t max out at all. Along with that, the animations are just overall choppy. Breaking a pallet or kicking a generator feels like a stop-motion movie. I’m almost certain most of the DBD console community agrees with me. However, if someone could provide to me an explanation of why Behaviour can’t fix the framerate, I’d love to hear it. Please give me your thoughts and opinions on this.
Comments
it’s real clownery luv xx
Same, I play both pc and PS4
It's the same on Xbox. You can literally be on top of someone and the frame rate drops to practically zero and they get away. The same goes for notifications in early to mid game.
Same on PC for me. I pass recommended and get 30 fps on even medium settings. Low gives me 40, and with 0 resolution it gives me barely 60 with stuttering.
I get juked so hard on the PS4, I misjudge distances, and can't play Nurse. I can increase my controller sensitivity but it really just makes me miss even worse lol
The framerate is really better compared to the dark hours.
Not optimal, but heh Im able to play nurse now.