Windows of Oppurtinity without cd but shorter range?
The title.. also it's just an idea what do you think of it :x
The title.. also it's just an idea what do you think of it :x
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anything for a shorter range. Nerf it, even.
As WoO is now, using it clutters the screen really badly. It's highly distracting and ruins the atmosphere.
I also had the same idea for WoO, it should be a shorter range with no CD.
I think it is plenty good how it is. The cooldown only triggers in a chase so you should be taking note of where stuff is not relying on the perk to show you the way.
Don't use it? Not sure how else the game can show you auras within 20m.
Within 12-15 would be fine. I don't know how anyone feels that 20m is anything less than excessive.
I don't think this perk is any good unless you are new to the game as learning where pallets, windows and other vaults are is pretty easy to do. On the subject on detecting fake pallets I do not believe it should have that ability. Having a perk cancel out a add-on makes no sense. Doctor is already about to get hit with the new "Calm Spirit" canceling any screams and since WoO ruins his only decent add-on ability I feel they are sideline running Doc into the ground. Now if they make the fake pallet a staple of the Doc's natural ability then I wouldn't see a huge issue as its not a matter of a perk canceling a limited add-on, so hopefully one or the other will be changed.