Ban Appeal
This is my first post on this forum as I made an account just now, but I would like to ask you guys if you think I did anything deserving of a ban. So I've been playing for a while now, and I just got the legion. I was having fun with him and made my steam avatar the legion's power and also made a few perks into emotes in discord, nothing other than that. No changing the files, nothing. Since my family owns a nice sized plot of land that we go to on the weekends I was starting to pack, and before I left I noticed I was perm banned from DBD. Now I have already appealed my ban but they are being rather slow in response so I'm a bit anxious to know if I did anything wrong, I know that I probably triggered EAC's auto ban by changing my steam avatar, but I'm pretty sure that isn't worthy of a perm ban. What are your thoughts? You think I deserved the ban or was it a mistake?
Comments
We don't discuss bans publicly, if you want to have info about it, contact support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com
Discussions about bans are not allowed on the forums. Submitting a ticket to support is the correct way to appeal your ban, as you've already done.