Flashlight blinds and the points granted for them.

Personally the time to stun is fine. I'm just prefacing that so people understand what I mean when I say this.

Why are the flashlight blind points only given upon when a stun would be activated? Ie the 1.8 or so seconds required to get a flashlight stun. Using halogens and the odd bulb decrease the time to actually blind the killer (not stun) and I feel it would give better feedback to actually get the points tied to blind time again.

Also tbh would like to see a odd bulb buff of some kind, it just doesn't feel like an ultra rare anymore. Of course I don't want instablinds back that was just horrible, but seeing as it's an ultra rare I'd like to see some kind of small buff.

Also would like to see the accuracy/grip add-ons reworked, perhaps to allow for better ranged accuracy allowing longer flashlight "shots/blinds" or allowing us to bring the flashlight up faster/activate it fully faster? Idk just spitballing ideas at this point

Comments

  • Pls no. Flashlights may be the one thing in the game that needs absolutely no more changes up or down. Any time a flashlight change happens it turns into months of players trying to kill your eyesight.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    Pls no. Flashlights may be the one thing in the game that needs absolutely no more changes up or down. Any time a flashlight change happens it turns into months of players trying to kill your eyesight.


    The only definitive thing I asked for though is for better flashlight feedback.. ie getting the points when the blind occurs so the player knows the killer is blinded with bulb add-ons as they decrease the time to blind the killer?

    Sure I want extra flashlight adjustments on top of that, but it's mostly to make add-ons that feel useless feel useful. People only use batteries on flashlights now. I want to be able to use other add-ons.

    Also flashlights really aren't in any form op, and any buff to them will take away from people wanting to use toolboxes or medkits which I see as a win win. Even less gen rushing and healing. Plus as a killer I have so many counters avalible, ie franklins demise, turning around, facing a wall, baiting the flashlight save, downing the other survivor first. If I get caught out of position and blinded then I feel if anything it's my fault rather then feeling like the other player has any giant advantage over me