Thanks for rank reset and...
Now I facing noobs and farmer's again. I can understand why you do this but on the other side it is ######### ridiculous.
OH! Not to forget about the queue times if you join a 3 person lobby(2 survs and 1 killer) you have to wait forever for another solo survivor...
๐
Comments
If you dont want noobs then get better rank.
Necessary evil. For killers it means at least you can run weaker killers for a little while. If you play well you will climb. You will get farmed and have some bad games with weaker survivours bur that could ne said of every competitve team game.
I mean as survivor... Not killer
This is no help since rank reset forces you into a lower rank, of course he is trying to claw his way up out of all the suck that keeps sucking him down.
What is better advice is join an swf.