(Shameless Plug) An alternative Killer for Chucky and other Doll Killers

I came up with this killer concept over a year ago:

This is an updated version of a concept I came up with over a year ago as an original killer alternative for those out there wanting to see a doll killer like Chucky in the game.

I have recently updated it, and feel that it would be a great addition to the game. In all honesty, I aim to increase peoples awareness of it, even if they don't agree with it. It's a long read, but I have attempted to provide a TL;DR version for those who don't have the time to read all of the intricate details. It was posted in the Fan Creations part of these forums which I feel just doesn't get enough views compared to the General Discussions. However the question still burns in me:

Would you like to see this killer in game?

By all accounts this is a shameless effort from me to get more people to view it, and respond, so... While you can respond here, I would also appreciate your responses, up votes, or condemnation on the post itself. I put a lot of effort into it, and would love to see it in-game even though I know it's not likely. Why I'm "advertising" here is simply because the Fan Creations side of these forums doesn't see enough activity in comparison, and I would like to see more support or opposition as well as "why" for either. Admittedly it's not perfect, I know, but I feel the concept is at least solid enough to be considered.

As Wayne Gretzky is often quoted as saying "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." I'm not saying that was his actual quote, but its often used to reference him and the fundamentals of it remain: I want to see this concept in game, verbatim if possible (although unlikely), but I expect nothing more than a name drop for coming up with it (no money, contract, or job offers). I'm taking my shot.

If you read it and agree, then show your support, if not, then at least comment as to why so I can make it better. I'm not trying to crap on everyone else who has submitted a killer concept (many of which are good), I'm just trying to get this one recognized.

This is a call out to any in the the community who want to see a Doll killer in the game. I'm not saying my concept is gold (much less the best one), just that I believe it's a good contender and want the communities feedback. Feel free to ignore this as you see fit, but also Up vote and/or comment otherwise.

Comments

  • But that removes potential for the great Charles Lee Ray.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    But that removes potential for the great Charles Lee Ray.


    Sad, but true... I just figured that if they couldn't get a license for Chucky and all his Vulgarities uttered by Charles Lee Ray (or more recently Mark Hamill) then this concept would be a good OC alternative for DbD (personally I'd love for this M rated game to include a killer who openly says what we're all thinking every time we get pallet slammed or flashlight blinded). As an Alternative however, I hope it's a good enough one that people will like it, and show their support. I'm not asking you to or trying to persuade you. I Just want your honest feedback if you read the concept.