Can we get pallet reverse stuns back?

I know that it was only really possible because of pallet vacuum, but what about make the vacuum just start at the last 1/3 of a pallet to allow reverse stuns again?

I loves reverse stunning killers, also it added a lot of mindgames when the killer tried to force you into a deadzone and was expecting a reverse from you. Either he was respecting it and got the down, respected it and the survivor kept looping or committed. Was really fun, I wish we can get that feature back.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    at the current state of the game, no.

    when every safe pallet gets reworked to an unsafe pallet, yeah. maybe.

    Devs are currently working in it as seen with preschool. But honestly I don't see why not now because it's a powerful tool for free, it's a mindgame took. And wie Enduring it can be very dangerous aswell.

  • @Horus said:

    No

    Yes!!111!

    Smh...

  • Yes...


    Let's add unintended and infuriating "features" back into the game, because you want them and can't loop properly without them


    Seems legit

  • Translation: "I want easier chases back please with bullshit mechanics"


    No thanks

  • @MrSunbro said:

    Translation: "I want easier chases back please with bullshit mechanics"

    No thanks

    @Swiftblade131 said:

    Yes...

    Let's add unintended and infuriating "features" back into the game, because you want them and can't loop properly without them

    Seems legit

    Geeg u guys are cringy. Seems like you are still traumatised from 2016? Get over yourself, when pallet reverse was an issue u suck, simple. It was pallet vacuum which was busted, not reverse. But both is gone now.