Perk builds
What are y’alls favorite perk builds? It can be for survivor or killer. (:
What are y’alls favorite perk builds? It can be for survivor or killer. (:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kindred, bond, open handed and small game.
Self care, no mither, deja vu and head on
I like memes
Nurse - bamboozle, brutal strength, enduring, fire up
I said I like memes
Do you mind me asking why small game
Small Game, Spine Chill, Self-Care, Borrowed Time, this week's build.
Cause hexes and/or noed.
You don't actually need SG for that, but that perk allows you to find them faster, and time is a key factor to be succesaful in this game.