Winners of the anniversary cosmetics contest
I am pretty sure i am not the only one that wants to see the new cosmetics so, can we please get a reveal of the winners of this contest? Thank you
I am pretty sure i am not the only one that wants to see the new cosmetics so, can we please get a reveal of the winners of this contest? Thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
spoiler its probably a feng cosmetic and a spirit cosmetic the ones who win
i really wanna see it too tho
I know when will the finalists be shown
The winners are currently being selected. We should have an announcement sometime this week.
@CoffengMin More money in unique cosmetics for DLC characters, as people need to buy the DLC for the character on top of the cosmetics themselves. I hope the developers won't be baised to the art quality itself, as not everyone are godlike artists.
Pls a kate cosmetic or nurse ♡♡♡♡