Progress reset
When I went to bed last night at 5am, I had about 1m Bloodpoints and alot of my offerings were used. When I woke up, I was set back 500k Bloodpoints and all my offerings came back.
Did the Shrine coming back reset progress back a bit?
When I went to bed last night at 5am, I had about 1m Bloodpoints and alot of my offerings were used. When I woke up, I was set back 500k Bloodpoints and all my offerings came back.
Did the Shrine coming back reset progress back a bit?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Must've been a glitch that didn't save your progress.