Out of Map bug?
Has anyone came across this bug? I know it's a very old one and it's happened to both me and a friend in the past 2 days. I thought this would've been fixed by now?
Has anyone came across this bug? I know it's a very old one and it's happened to both me and a friend in the past 2 days. I thought this would've been fixed by now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
happens when your using thegates to exit and you leave off screen and are still inside of the trial this has happened to me on console idk about the pc experience.