Potential Scarecrow Killer

Hello people of the fog,

Now that the wraith has a Scarecrow skin I was wondering what are the chances of there being a scarecrow killer I’ve had this idea for ages and it would link in with the crows a bit more, but don’t really see much more poetical with this after the skin release.

Mum petrified of scarecrows which is why I thought of it haha.

Many thanks,

Craig

Comments

  • Honestly, the wraith's scarecrow outfit screams more of a haunted weed than scarecrow (also if im not mistaken billy also has a scarecrow themed outfit) id love to see a scarecrow killer (i also had an idea for one and posted the idea in the fan-made chapter)

  • I'd love a new killer with a battleaxe that moves at normal speed. Maybe the scarecrow could use one?

  • While a scarecrow is not particularly original I also think the poor crows are criminally underused in the game. If the killer is not using Spies From the Shadows, they do next to nothing.

    A new killer with a power and new perks that interact with the crows would be cool.