An idea for the game

Okay so during the freddy showcase stream Horvath was talking about the gen teleport and he stated something a long the lines of "he just cant teleport to the trial" and after thinking about it a bit this bare bones idea came to mind.....


IDEA:

Okay reason I say "bare bones idea" is because it's just the concept of what could be in the game..... so in match everything is just going wrong/south real fast game is almost over and it's only been a few minutes whether it's because you chose to take LF or wraith for a run in the fog or you came across a group of potatoes that dont understand how shack works------> what if there was a cult, offering ( I feel the game is borderline evolving point so I feel stuff like cults, fog runners/mercenaries should come to the game that would give players more to work for and a fresh look at the game) that would bring in another killer or survivor to help out-------> this would be a brief moment as this player would have a limited to goal

Killer goal:

So say the entity brings in this other killer and tells them "yo Fam hook 2 of these scrubs and I'll throw ya 30k.... if ya fail me you'll get a few uncommon addons ya feel?" A snowballing can start real fast and depending player skill and with a 2v4 this can happen real, real quick and things can go from survivor in charge to killer is in good shape in a snap..... the goal may need a bit of tweaking obviously and like I said at the start this is only the bare bones idea to create a discussion.....

Survivor goal:

So being brought in and having like 4 gens left and 2 people are dead is a tough thing to come back from and theres almost no hope for the entity to feed off from-------> so what if this survivor was pulled into the fog to rekindle the hope that the entity could feed off of...... that player can stay until death if the killer is steam rolling that much theres no reason for them to be sent back to lobby sim with such a high task.......


conclusion:

This idea I feel would make the game more interesting..... each cult or whatever they would be called could have unique goals to reach in every trail.... also there could be rewards within each "cult" a cosmetic, item, offering..... and as I said bonus BP for what could possibly be a short trial..... possibilities are endless for this.... maybe Vigo grew a following.... claudette apparently followed him/her based on the cosmetic..... So what your guys thoughts on this????

Comments