Shadowdance Wraith Problem?

Hi, new poster here.

I have been using wraith even since I brought the game, and the ultra rare shadowdance add-on is one of my favourite to use on him.

However, in the past few day, whenever I used the ultra rare shadowdance on wraith, its effect was not shown in the game, ie. wraith still retains his normal, no-add-on walking speed,even in clock.

Am I the only one who experiencing this problem?

Comments

  • Bud, what are you talking about? Wraith doesn't have a ultra rare shadow dance add on.

  • Sorry, i means the purple shadowdance. I forgot it is just very rare, not ultra rare.

  • You may be confusing Shadowdance with whirlwind if you were looking for the movement speed buff add-on! Shadow Dance buffs Wraith's action speeds like vaulting, kicking generators/pallets while in cloak. Hands down my favorite add-ons next to whirlwind add-ons which increase your movement speed while cloaked.