I believe Bill should come to consoles early
I honestly believe they should release Bill before the mid chapter update instead of waiting so long because Bill is my favorite character in Left 4 Dead . I really hope they would release him early
I honestly believe they should release Bill before the mid chapter update instead of waiting so long because Bill is my favorite character in Left 4 Dead . I really hope they would release him early
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is a very compelling reason for them to rush the release and ignore their current plan...
SleepyWillo is right I'm sounding kind of ignorant for them rushing out something when it would be best to be patient and wait for bill to come with the mid chapter update
Patience