Killer wait time
Im main killer. and i must say when im rank 1, it takes about 10-15min to get a game, please do somthing about the rank system couse the q / wait time is absured
me love this game and i only wanna slay people with mah trappy boy ![]()
Im main killer. and i must say when im rank 1, it takes about 10-15min to get a game, please do somthing about the rank system couse the q / wait time is absured
me love this game and i only wanna slay people with mah trappy boy ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This game isn't balanced to be competitive. I suggest they remove the ranking system all together.
Double BP = More killers since killer does give more BP overall. Which explains the long queues. WIll get back to normal in 3 days.
That makes sense why I can't get into games right now for dailies or just for fun as Killer, and I'm at a pretty low rank (18, I think).
It's taken me forever to get a full lobby and I'm rank 17.