Survivor perk ideas
Please tell me what you think of them! Are they too op? too weak?
Please tell me what you think of them! Are they too op? too weak?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Reddit users are considering this perks too op, what do you think here?
For me Justice might be the most op here
Justice and Breaker are really insane, and Blood Hero is really frickin' good too. I'm still not really sure on whether or not I would consider Paramedic OP, but I guess it's fine. Timed Wealth is good though, the only issue with is really is that the picture is just Plunderer's Instinct.
@MrrgletheMediocre Yea I wasn't sure how I could change the icon and got a bit lazy soo just posted a picture of a chest
but thanks for the feedback
I like Justice, but it needs a little more restriction, perhaps it has a timer.
Maybe for justice
and maybe by Time Wealth
it can only happen once per chest per match
the other perks sounds nice and balanced
@MrrgletheMediocre thanks for the feedback
regarding justice, the hooks break the first time you get downed
I get it now! I understand what the perk means. You break a hook to save a Survivor being carried, and if you haven't been downed yet then when you get downed two nearby hooks break.
I think this perk is fine, then. I like it a lot!
One of them is going into the game!!
Thanks bhvr
Breaker is ridiculous.
So now you wouldn't even need to do anything but drop a pallet and run...why don't we just make it so this perk makes you win the game once you start the trial ? Save us the time and trouble.
@TheUnendingNightmare
I think you misread the perk information
You have to stun the killer to actually make it work