Left Behind Broken (Still)
So I sent this in to bug reporting and he basically said to come here and report this so here I am. Ever since the release of the Endgame Collapse, Bill’s Left Behind perk was completely broken and had zero viability. With the EC changes to hatch spawn, the hatch now spawns whenever it is down to the last remaining survivor in the trial no matter the generators completed. With that, if the killer closes the hatch before a survivor can escape, the exit gates are powered, making any further generator repair completely unnecessary, thus giving this perk no Endgame use as described. Now I understand that this perk isn’t really a meta perk but it was a good gimmick for Endgame or Bad Teammate builds. But it would also be nice to see the Devs not leave a perk behind in the dust when it basically doesn’t need to exist in its current state. Anyone else agree here?
Comments
It's not a bug.
It's just a useless perk.