New killer
I didn't realize I was wondering if we can think of a new killer since it's Sweeney Todd it can be the barber his ability is double attack he can only use it with a timer still thinking about perks but that was my idea
I didn't realize I was wondering if we can think of a new killer since it's Sweeney Todd it can be the barber his ability is double attack he can only use it with a timer still thinking about perks but that was my idea
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Perk one: Barber and his wife
When he hits a survivor and put on the hook he gets a token speeding his cool down maximum is 3 of tokens
Perk two: my right arm is back
When you start the game the matter how high the perk is how long you see their aura
Perk three: what have I done
Your rage help to recover more when you are stun pellets, hook stuns and decisive stuns
Why did you quote yourself?
fix current killers before releasing more killers imo