PS4 Permanent Loading screen when prompted to press x
Stuck on loadscreen tried everything to get into the game menu but nothing
anyone else got this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup. I’ve deleted and it’s just reinstalling. Will let you know if it solves it.
Didn’t fix it. Oh well RIP double bloodpoints.
There are connection problems right now, that's why
Aye I can't even get past "loading" either
Any update from Admin/mods/devs as to why people can't get past the loading page?
All quiet on that front it seems. I logged a ticket 3 hours ago with support but they still haven't responded. You should do the same at https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Just done this now
Hmm no issues for me with loading into the game.
Weird may reinstall game then and see
I did start the game up 2 hours ago though, there's people playing.
yeah my friends are on and playing they started earlier. I tried bout 3:30pm bst and not got in sinnce
This is the reply I got via ticket.