What are Freddy's new add-on changes?
Hence the fact that I am a console nerd, I have no idea on what happened to his add-ons, does someone have the info on his add-on changes?
Hence the fact that I am a console nerd, I have no idea on what happened to his add-ons, does someone have the info on his add-on changes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I remember (IIRC):
-A series of add-ons from Common to I think Rare (?) that replaces Dream Snares with Dream Pallets; higher rarity ones add a Survivor aura for X seconds when they use a Dream Pallet
-A series of add-ons at that further speeds up the Gen Teleport cooldown for each sleeping Survivor
-A series of add-ons (the Blocks) that add debuffs when someone steps on a Dream Snare (I believe they go from Common to Very Rare: Hemorrhaging for 30 seconds, Blindness for 60 seconds, Hemorrhaging for 60 seconds, and Hemorrhaging for 60 seconds that persists even if the Survivor is healthy)
-A series of add-ons that give an action speed penalty for Sleeping Survivors (similar to pre-rework Freddy but weaker)
-Common add-on that reduces the effectiveness of Dream Snares in exchange for blood points
-Very Rare add-on that makes all gens bleed when Freddy starts a teleport (so you do not know which one he is going to) at the cost of losing the ability to cancel the teleport
-Very Rare that gives an action speed penalty to all Survivors (awake or asleep) for each sleeping Survivor; I believe there is a downside, but I forget what it is
-Very Rare that reduces the range at which awake Survivors can see Freddy (I believe they can only see him fully at 16 meters, and he is completely invisible further than 24 meters)
-Ultra Rare that makes all Survivors start asleep, and failed Skill Checks can no longer wake up Survivors
-Ultra Rare that makes the Obsession permanently asleep
Apologies for any errors; I too am a console nerd.
No need to rely on my recollection anymore:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/570086
HOLY HELL WHAT ARE HIS UR add-ons
Basically, Chains and Paint Thinner swapped rarity.
Paint Thinner is going to be rare.
Chains is going to be very rare.