Question about Freddy's passive sleep
Does only 1 survivor go to sleep at a time? I've seen some vids of it and I've never seen survivors all go to sleep at once.
Does only 1 survivor go to sleep at a time? I've seen some vids of it and I've never seen survivors all go to sleep at once.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Each survivor has a separate timer. There's nothing preventing them from all going to sleep at once, but their timers can easily fall out of sync if they fail a skill check or after they wake up.
Assuming you start a match and nobody fails a skill check or gets hit, everyone will fall asleep exactly 60 seconds into the match.