Ghostface brutal Strength
is it just me or ghostface is breaking pallets slower ?
also, is the new enduring slower than the old one ??
is it just me or ghostface is breaking pallets slower ?
also, is the new enduring slower than the old one ??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1.Idk
2.Yes, the fix is ready at live version, but is not in this PTB.
Enduring is either bugged or or purposely nerfed
IDK I've been running BS on him and in the first game I played the other day I thought I must have taken it off but then I looked down and was still using it. I could just be a coincidence that we both thought that.
I don’t think this is the case. He’s the same as the Plague, where his kicks are timed a little differently than other killers.
Ghostface's animation is what makes it look like he's breaking pallets slower.