Forum and Battery

When using my iPhone to browse the forum here, it gets hot and the battery drains quickly (as in 1 to 2 percent per minute). I don’t have this issue on other websites, apps, or even graphically intensive games! I assume it’s the same issue causing the forum to be sluggish when typing and browsing. I know that BHVR is aware there are problems, but dang, this is getting ridiculous!

Anyone experiencing this issue?

Comments

  • I think almost everyone is.

  • Something is running that slows pages down the longer they are up. I can see the delay between my typing and it appearing in the comment box increasing all the time, even now. It seems to reset when I refresh the page, which I guess is why the forum saves a draft every minute or so.

  • I haven't. Been lightning fast for me. Got a Google Pixel 3a.