I finally did it : rank 1 killer & survivor
I know how the toxicity of three barrels of toxic waste. I hit rank 1 survivor and killer. Which isn't impressive but still. AMA.
https://gyazo.com/298c87ede476ab8a4c6a012036910a3e
I know how the toxicity of three barrels of toxic waste. I hit rank 1 survivor and killer. Which isn't impressive but still. AMA.
https://gyazo.com/298c87ede476ab8a4c6a012036910a3e
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe when double bloodpoint weekend ends. I want some sick BBQ stacks n stuff brother.
So what are your thoughts on balancing after reaching Rank 1?
I can't think, only pallets. It's late and I'll think of things in the morning. Honestly I ran a pallet eating build billy, cause nurse, a killer that ignores every mechanic in the game is kinda scummy.
Match I just ran into
Congrats on the double rank dude
I did it with myers it was hard but infinite tier 3 and monitor and abuse + nurses calling carried me far. You are at the mercy of the maps you get sometimes as myers tho. The red forest was a nightmare if the basement wasn't in the shack.