Ghost Face
He is actually a pretty good stealth killer if you don't have someone running object which I feel he needs immunity to object and spine chill. But I'm a biased killer main xD
He is actually a pretty good stealth killer if you don't have someone running object which I feel he needs immunity to object and spine chill. But I'm a biased killer main xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally think spine chill and object shouldn't effect him since he is a stealth killer and having those perks really defeat the purpose of his stealth imo
Ghost face should be like tier 1 Myers immune too detection perks it would really help him. I mean he is pretty good anyway but immunity to those perks would really help him.
Maybe to not screw both sides over, the perks only work intermittently (he becomes immune for a period of time, then entering a short cooldown). That would cause people's trust in their Anti-Ghostface builds to turn on them, and make OoO a lot more threatening to carry when you're up against him.