A killer with the ability to contact crows

I thought maybe we could use more of the game's ravens through a new killer.

    I thought of a tall man dressed in the same clothes as the black plague doctors using a scythe as an attack weapon. While his abilities, I thought he might have the ability to see what a particular raven sees as being a kind of spy.

    Well, it was just an idea. Thanks for reading s2 and I hope we meet in a match if my computer works: p.


OBS: I'm Brazilian, so I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong or embarrassing. X)

Comments

  • I thought maybe we could use more of the game's ravens through a new killer.


  • I remember there was someone who made a killer idea based on a plague doctor, I'll do a brief explanation.


    Could send out crows in a 40 meter straight line, would reveal aura of survivors when it got to said survivor + any survivor within 3m radius. would take 2 seconds for every 10 meters, and same time to fly back.

  • Nobody wants to bring back Professor Screw-Eye, then?