claudette doesnt even change lol
Oooo! That would be cool. This could have been anniversary cosmetics. Hopefully the devs implement this.
When is considered 'OG' though?
Meg, Dwight, Jake and Claudette because they were the first survivors to come out when the game first started.
Not gonna lie, I really like Meg's skin. I'm not even a Meg main! Dwight's also looks really cool.
Yep cheers guys :)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
claudette doesnt even change lol
Oooo! That would be cool. This could have been anniversary cosmetics. Hopefully the devs implement this.
When is considered 'OG' though?
Meg, Dwight, Jake and Claudette because they were the first survivors to come out when the game first started.
Not gonna lie, I really like Meg's skin. I'm not even a Meg main! Dwight's also looks really cool.
Yep cheers guys :)