Since DBD Mobile is coming soon...
Can we something like a DBD account? I don't want to re do the grind and buy all my stuff back so I can play DBD on my toilet :/
Can we something like a DBD account? I don't want to re do the grind and buy all my stuff back so I can play DBD on my toilet :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But that's exactly the point. If you don't like the grind you can always throw money at the problem ;-)
I hope they give you an option to live-transfer your current progress. Or atleast upgrade your mobile account on how much you are upgraded on platform of your choice