Issue with the trapper.
Is anyone else facing this issue with the trapper?
Suddenly during a match, when i am down to 1 trap, i don't get the option to set it any more and i need to have 2 or more traps in order to get the option again.
And from there on, every time I'm down to 1, I can't set them.
Comments
I know exactly what you are talking about.
Trapper bug.jpgI had no addons so i couldnt go past the 1 trap limit. It happened when Feng Min stepped on my trap trying to do a vault (IDK if it was fast or medium). I hit her, then vaulted the window, vaulted again, picked her up, put her on the hook, pick the trap back up, try to set it down, but stuck there as you can see on the picture. I went up to an unset trap and pressed space without a prompt. It did nothing but, i could set the trap now.
Not bait.png