Now that we have a Freddy rework, I think next should be Legion
Poor Legion. They were bad on release, became annoying and hated once people figured how to use him to the fullest advantage, and now they're still hated, and worse than ever; nothing more a m1 killer with a gimmick. Let's be honest, their power is stupid. Yea, it can help get a first hit but then what? You still get looped to hell and there's nothing you can do about it.
So, why not give them a power appropriate to their namesake? Make it feel like the whole Legion gang is bearing down on the four survivors even though there's only one player? You could still maintain the whole parkour gimmick as part of their power; I wouldn't mind it being changed to have a completely different effect or use, but it needs to do something else.
I'm not going to come up with specific power attributes since I know that's pointless considering how BHVR works, but I have a vague notion of what Legion should have be like, and from the first teaser image it never should have been what we have now. So, I maintain that after Freddy, BHVR should completely rework Legion to make them fun to play as, and against, as well as making them viable and unique. Make them "Legion" for they are many.
If people have ideas or suggestion to what his power could be instead, I'd like to hear it.
Comments