Wild Disconnects

What happend that they stopped?

I remember getting into games and getting 2-3 dc's for random reasons.

What changed?

Comments

  • People I see disconnect when they have potatoes as teammates or they get downed one time within the first minute. Or hitboxes.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Maybe because of the fact the event is over so maybe everyone isn't running an insane amount of shite anymore.

    That, or the new disconnection punishments they announced is putting the serial DCers on edge.

    Or you just got survivors who don't have the mental capacity of an infant and don't care about being the first one downed.

    Oooor you need to play more Irihead + Mori Huntress.

    I played that, and Omega Nurse, and Ebony Billy, Iredescent Doc and I don't get any DC's


    Maybe it's because survivors I keep getting can show a fair game against Omega nurse but I wouldn't know.