Ranking?
I ran a clown around for 5 gens and he got me right before my adrenaline kicked in then i got facecamed and loss of rank. How is it my fault I loss rank?
I ran a clown around for 5 gens and he got me right before my adrenaline kicked in then i got facecamed and loss of rank. How is it my fault I loss rank?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on what rank you were and how many gens you worked on. Face campers are nasty, wish there was some way to get a safe pip if camped. It also depends on altruistic points, which with the new emblem system, you would get points for evader, a little in gens for distraction, altruistic if you got reunited, and survival should be silver. The emblem system really wants all 4 categories, so I wish there was a distraction thing for altruistic points besides if you were found by the killer with another survivor. All in all depends on rank and how high is it. Red ranks require perfect scoring in all 4, so yeah. Good luck though. :P