I need answers about ghostface...

So I have not found anyone talking about this on the forums and devs I wish you would speak more about this, but what in the HELL breaks ghostface out of his stalk? It is very inconsistent. I've had a standoff, face to face, directly across from him (both of us standing) looking dead into his eyes and he still got stalk on me. I've seen others do this as well. I've also seen someone break him out of stalk with looking over his shoulder. So what is the secret? Is it a secret? Where is this magical cone of "I see you ghostface" that will allow the camera and game to register that you are not hidden. The stalk break-out went from ridiculously easy to maybe I get lucky. Does your body have to be facing him, your head (because if it is not the head what is the point of the head turning mechanic), your shoulders have to be pointing in his direction. Do you have to be crouched when he's crouched? Standing when he's standing? A max or min distance? I need answers.

Comments

  • So I have not found anyone talking about this on the forums and devs I wish you would speak more about this, but what in the HELL breaks ghostface out of his stalk?

    Look at him with the inner 12% of your screen, it isn't hard at all the inconsistency is either latency, and or inexperience prerework freddy was the best teacher of this skill but we are Losing him.

  • You look at him...

    Make sure he's in the centre of your screen. You'll know when you hear the music.

  • Also might be worth making a physical overlay for the center of your screen if you need help learning this skill plus it is easier to break him from further away than right up on him due to detection (i once stood up on the other side of a barrier and stalked a dwight and he couldn't do anything)

  • I was looking at him, he was in the middle of my screen because that is where my survivor was. He was literally right across from me, not even diagonal. Also had this happen at a standoff at a pallet. He's on the other side, I'm facing him. He stalks and exposes me. I'm going to make a video and take pictures for future reference. But thanks for the tips. I've heard these before, but I still say his break out is inconsistent and does not work half the time.

  • @feechima said:

    I was looking at him, he was in the middle of my screen because that is where my survivor was. He was literally right across from me, not even diagonal. Also had this happen at a standoff at a pallet. He's on the other side, I'm facing him. He stalks and exposes me. I'm going to make a video and take pictures for future reference. But thanks for the tips. I've heard these before, but I still say his break out is inconsistent and does not work half the time.

    That was your problem you were right up on him pallet distance away is near impossible try a bit further away (about back door to front door of killer shack distance away)