Freddy Dream world rework
Honestly I’m usually playing survivor and I still think the dream world might need a little buff. I believe when we are awake we now hear his heartbeat right? I honestly liked hearing his lullaby as survivor.
Maybe a new rework could be that survivors hear his lullaby even while awake. They see Freddy flickering in and out of the dream world but when he’s within 16 meters of you, you fully see him but you’re not in the dream world yet.
But the closer he gets, he puts you in the dream world. Without having to “pull” the survivor in. It’s his lullaby that makes the survivor sleep instead. The longer you’re in the lullaby, it’s puts you to sleep and the closer he gets to you it puts you to sleep automatically. I’d say around 5-8 meters from the survivor.
But let’s say that you’re in a chase and another survivor is near by, that survivor then should try to get out of the lullaby radius because if they are in there for a long period of time then they could drift off to sleep too.
What do you guys think? Just a thought, it might be bad
My only problem would then be that Freddy gets to use his “traps” on 2 hits for the survivor instead of just one hit. And those trap debuffs and stuns might be slightly op for an uninjured survivor in the dream world to be hit twice.
But we should just try the PTB and see how it goes before anything
Comments