Killer queues
And matchmaking merging R17 and R3. (Non swf)
Drunk by daylight ?
And matchmaking merging R17 and R3. (Non swf)
Drunk by daylight ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Being rank 1 on both sides really sucks.
I wanna get back to rank 20,please.
At least I can play there.
Killer Queues have been so god awful I stopped playing killer.
Matchmaking is not drunk it is HAMMERED, PLASTERED, and any other form of being completely wasted. I have been faced with an Assortment of colors today that were not swfs. I mean I am rank 6 now on survivor and I was matched with an R20.
Edit: The whole time I was wondering... "Why are gens not being done?" I got my answer and the end game screen.