I love Pig
Just thought I'd post something. I have been getting a lot of rituals for the Pig and everytime I play her I grow closer to her. She is a very unique killer and I love her, just had a game where I double pipped and got 4 iridescent with only Make Your Choice level 1. The only problem with her though is she relies too much on RNG the survivor has a 25% chance to get the trap off the first time with 4 boxes and with jigsaws sketch that goes down to 20% chance and as soon as I completed my ritual for her I got another one for her where I have to mori someone lol. Just wish she could get a little buff whether it be her ambush or traps/jigsaw boxes even though she isn't designed to kill people with her traps, but to slow the game down.
Comments
Pig is the ONLY killer that still makes me scream. My kids love it when they hear me scream from another room. My son just comes running in...."Pig"?