Heal X health states

This ######### is hard at low ranks. I haven't played survivor in a while, and when I do I'll be honest I'm not the best. But, I don't have much opportunity to get heals. Matches are as follows:

Tunneling / Camping Bubba (still got no kills :|)

Nurse that didn't hit anyone all game

Tunneling Ghostface x5 (yes, x5 and all different people)

During all of this I've gotten 2 states of healing. This is getting... disheartening lol. Considering trashing it for a potential killer daily despite the progress. What do you guys think? Or do you have tips to get that last heal?

Comments

  • Tunneling Ghostface x5

    #########, people have figured out how good dying light is on him.

  • @AetherBytes said:

    Tunneling Ghostface x5

    #########, people have figured out how good dying light is on him.

    None of them had dying light lmao, that's what's funny. First one didn't touch me, but I watched a meg run him for all 5 gens (over a span of 3 hooks so...not full 5? Idk)

    Next two tunneled me all game. One cause I ran him for 4 gens...with an ebony Mori, mind you. (he got one kill that game lmao) and the other cause I may or may not have tbagged him at pallets.

    The last two after that tunneled others all game. Had nothing to do with them.

  • @AetherBytes said:

    Tunneling Ghostface x5

    #########, people have figured out how good dying light is on him.

    Dying light is a great perk because people always DC once down. For this reason you can proc the perk instantly. I actually stopped running the perk on my Pig because it was becoming sad to watch everyone just give up once that one person DCed.