rank system punishment
Hi everyone. (I'm a not very skilled player ranked 7/6 that likes to play a few games every day).
Just want to say can we adress the faulty (to me) rank system, what i mean is this:
A few days ago I lost six shards for 3 in a row "stuck in loading screen or crash to desktop" wich might be on my part so that's cool.
But just some minutes ago i was having a nice start of a game and the killer disconnected, i was just about to "break even" but ended losing one rank shard wich happens to everyone but is still lame.
SO, my point is this, why should survivors be punished for killer disconect (it should be at least a break even, not my fault i only had a 3 minute game.
And I would actually wanted to know what happens to DC's? Everyone can have one or two (this game has crashed on me at least 4/5 times) but i see alot of survivors DCing after the first hit/ or it is a nurse/ or a legion, whatever, why don't repeat offenders get temp bans? 3 DC's in 10 games(2 days out) 15 DC's in 40 games, a week or so out of the game.
I no I just sound pettut DC's are a problem, I pretty much only play survivor now and report everyone I see DCing after a hit/hook but it just seems like a waste of time.
Any thoughts on this? Actual plans to do something about it?
Comments
And again, another killer disconects in 2 minutes and I deranl again, how dumb can this system be? Literally if a toxic killer wanted he could derank every surv just by disconecting everysingle time if he didnt care about is rank
That's a thing definitely worth fixing. Hopefully they do something about it.