The new Freddy
I was quite worried about this new Freddy. I like the current one and I felt like he just needed QoL changes. But these changes have changed my mind. I'm excited for this new Fred boi. I'm glad snares are base kit and I like how he can change playstyles with addons similar to Myers. I'm still a little iffy on the gen tp because survivors will already have gotten distance by the time you get there but I'll wait and see. I feel like it might still be too easy to actually wake up now though, skill checks waking you up might be too much but I could be wrong, like I said, I'll wait and see how everything plays out with Freddy. Anyways, I am now excited for this new Freddy, I already have hundreds of most of his addons so I'll just pour some more bloodpoints into him for the ones I'm missing. Might become a Freddy main once again
Comments
The snares by themselves are gonna put Clown out of commission.
The true laughing stock of Dead by Daylight happened to be a literal clown.
Poor poor clown, forgotten by the devs, and most of the playerbase
HÖNK HÖNK
This just means you are bad at playing Clown. The gas is way more useful than the Dream Snares have the potential to be.
An add-on that reduces that second teleport to 1 or would be instantly meta on him.
Thrilling tremors+ that jeez man the pressure will be crazy.
Yes
Once every 80 seconds xD
I really like the animation of teleporting ngl
@Andreyu44 It's 40. Just a bit longer than legion/ghost for comparison. Once you teleport and finish a chase it'll be back.
I was talking about Thrilling Tremors
@PhantomMask20763 Gamzy, is that you?
@Andreyu44 80 seconds is tier 1 of the perk. Its 60 at 3.
I thought it was 100/90/80.
Im an idiot,then.
@Andreyu44 It might've been in ptb i'm not sure.
I know Ghost Faces other 2 perks were changed/fixed.
I'm all ears is a CRAZY good perk on Nurse since vaulting and breaking sight then being unpredictable is her main counterplay.
Furtive Chase needs a buff still imo.