Has dedicated servers come out yet?
Has dedicated servers come out yet? Since they said it would come out in summer time and it's summer do they have a release date yet?
Cause I will come back to this game when it's live:) if it's not out yet then I'll wait until it is:) cause I can't play this game due to players that dc from every game all because they don't want to face a type of killer:(
Comments
Not until September. They're releasing at the very end of summer, which technically ends around September 21st or so.
Oh ok then I'll wait until it is:) but i'll will be watching the new freddy rework
@jackkn12 I'd also wait to see how well the dedicated servers function. It isn't just about the servers themselves, but also about how well BHVR can do the netcode for the DBD servers.
ok i will do that too