You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?
I am currently 10 Auric Cells short of buying a cosmetic i want.
I'm not even close with my Iridescent Shards, but i'd rather play all that time than pay another 5 euros.
That said, just cause i'd rather do that doesn't mean it's fun to grind that long for just a weapon while i technically already have 97.5% of what it costs.
Best i can do now with my 390 AC is wait another year for a cosmetic i really want and then do buy another AC pack or smthn...

Comments
Wow
What makes you think will you have to wait another year for something you want?
You're right, i should assume it won't come, so i'll be pleasantly surprised when it does come.
I said that because that's how it's been so far.
Maybe you can use them for the battlepass assuming you want it. Anyhow I'm curious what is this particular weapon you want?
Wraith's last weapon that i don't have yet.
Don't know the name, but it's shaped like 3/4th of a square.
@Rex_Huin Sorry, i confused myself, it's the one with the black skull.
You have fallen victim to the classical trap of virtual currency.
Hopefully you will have the patience to wait for either a skin sale (like they're even gonna happen hahaha) or a new skin that's better AND cheaper.
I didn't fall, i know this tactic.
Knowing it doesn't reduce my anger at the tactic though.