I hate playing Solo survivor
because of my team mates. I can count a handful of matches me not getting frustrated with my team mates being absolute garbage and actually playing optimal. Its always at least 1 big brain potato completely destroying the fun. And this in red ranks!! And if that isnt even enough, I get team mates in green and purple ranks against red rank nurse/billy/spirit.
I always try my best to win as much time a possible for my team. Hell, Im even using OoO just to get chased first because otherwise the Killer will snowball the living ** out of my team. MY fall is the fall of the ENTIRE TEAM. Its in 90% of all matches like this, Im on the hook and the match is pretty much over because my team cant continue doing gens, nor can they do a safe unhook nor can they stay hidden on the way to unhook me. Usually it ends with me on the hook and my whole team being slugged.
Like, FFS. Is playing SWF the only way not to get frustrated with your team mates? The only way not to have potatoes in my team? Why is it so difficult to implement a ranking system so solos dont struggle with potatoes? Why is SWF boosting even a thing? There should be a separate ranking for SWF and Solo.
And PLEASE, dont even try coming at me with "git gud, u just want killer to be nerfed". No, not at all. Im absolutely fine with Killers being strong like nurse and billy, I wish more would be that strong for more different Killers in red ranks. The problem I have is that my team mates are more dangerous than the actual killer, and as someone who plays since 2016 both sides and 98% being solo u can hopefully imagine how annoying and frustrating it is. Especially when the devs keep "teasing" us with specific solo buffs and we havent got anything, with ranking reworks but it didnt work and the potatoes are still floating the red ranks.
Comments
I don't have friends ;(