Being camped to death and tunneled off hook isn't exactly fun

Title.

I could understand if I BM in any sort of way, but I don't. They just felt like ruining someone's game, had a troll name and everything. Reminds me why I keep taking breaks from this game. It's only really fun with SWF. Otherwise you're paired with people who can't bother to rescue you (safely or at all), can't do objectives, DC or you get killers who camp and tunnel just to give survivors a bad time. Killers who quite frankly aren't good sports. I'd rather play killer, honestly, which is fun and should be fun too, but I don't think the solo experience should be as dreadful and it's only seemed to have gotten worse.

Comments

  • @fluffymareep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/583695#Comment_583695

    If it was extended to have more than enough time if someone decides to camp, I feel as though that would be fine. Even if it's a long time on hook, the killer doesn't have to worry about that if they're doing their job. I've also seen people suggest making struggling a skill check event rather than the button mash it is now and I think that could be a good idea, too. I feel the punishment needs to be lighter (on survivors) for if you leave someone to die if the killer is camping the survivor. I feel as though you get people farming camped survivors because they don't want to take a hit to their points. It also has to be easier to get light bringer emblems from gens.

    Light bringer doesnt matter if you have no altrusim through, I have depiped from games where the killer camped because all i got was gens and everyone did totems so barely any boldness. camping kills everyones game. You cant say it doesnt need to change

  • @Nea_Death_Experience said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/583751#Comment_583751

    Light bringer doesnt matter if you have no altrusim through, I have depiped from games where the killer camped because all i got was gens and everyone did totems so barely any boldness. camping kills everyones game. You cant say it doesnt need to change

    Well you have to do a ton of gens for it to count. If you escaped, you should get survivor, so you should safety I do believe. But like I said, it shouldn't affect your points if the killer camps since that's the right play in that scenario. I never said it doesn't need a change. I just think punishing killers more isn't the right answer.

  • DS + Deliverance are your solo que friends. Currently I only use DS and Iron Will instead of Deliverance to counter the Spirits.

  • @Laakeri said:

    DS + Deliverance are your solo que friends. Currently I only use DS and Iron Will instead of Deliverance to counter the Spirits.

    DS doesn't help with solo if no one saves and deliverance doesn't help if you're the first one found and downed. I've honestly just been avoiding getting found and downed, though my first hook will be my last a lot of the times since my teams tend to drop like flies. The complaint was more so over the increase in trolly individuals who gets their rocks off from ruining survivor games, though.

  • Stop teabagging and beeing annoying can't without reason. Your camp ratio will drop.

    Of course, if other survivors are braindead and don't do gens while killer is near hook, camping is the most efficient play to win. Simple math.

  • @HazeHound said:

    Stop teabagging and beeing annoying can't without reason. Your camp ratio will drop.

    Of course, if other survivors are braindead and don't do gens while killer is near hook, camping is the most efficient play to win. Simple math.

    Troll account?

    I could understand if I BM in any sort of way, but I don't.

    BM means bad manners. So that includes teabagging, being annoying, etc. And it still happens, so maybe don't assume things? I'm not wasting any more of my time on you since you think Kindred is OP, which kinda makes you obvious. Anyone who wants to know my perspective on what I was talking about can take it from the rest of the thread.

  • @fluffymareep yeah of course, not even tagging so i don't reply huh? Over the years i noticed its very accurate asumption in cases like this. Judging by your violent response, you treat it as personal attack which indicates you feel that was actually true. I didn't say that you are teabagging or toxic in any way, just that not teabagging lowers your chances of beeing camped. But now i'm like 90% sure that you actually do.

    Not using kindred and complaining about camping - this explains literally everything xD. I do agree we don't have anything to talk about.

  • @HazeHound said:

    @fluffymareep yeah of course, not even tagging so i don't reply huh? Over the years i noticed its very accurate asumption in cases like this. Judging by your violent response, you treat it as personal attack which indicates you feel that was actually true. I didn't say that you are teabagging or toxic in any way, just that not teabagging lowers your chances of beeing camped. But now i'm like 90% sure that you actually do.

    Not using kindred and complaining about camping - this explains literally everything xD. I do agree we don't have anything to talk about.

    I don't tag anyone? You're making a lot of assumptions. Also "violent response" is laughable. Please stop. Idc for baiters.

1 2 ›