Found A New Use For Night Shroud

If you can't find the last survivor and they don't want to be slugged they can reveal you. Had that happen to me today so thought I'd share.

Comments

  • If you can't find the last survivor and they don't want to be slugged they can reveal you. Had that happen to me today so thought I'd share.

    Im sure others (like me) figured that out the day he was released

  • Was sure others had discovered it before me though I still thought it was interesting enough to share. Maybe not everyone knows this? Including survivors.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I personally love The Ghostface reveal mechanic and find it just as useful as his stalk mechanic. It’s unjustly complained about on these forums, and it’s also hubris when survivors on these forums currently laugh it off. 

    As more Ghostface players become more competent with him, they’ll better learn to not be frustrated with the reveal mechanic and learn to make survivors regret revealing their own location when it was not necessary to.

    Even the survivors currently being stalked take great risk in trying to break GF out of Nightshroud instead of immediately legging it and trying to immediately break LoS like they would with Myers, as the probability of still getting exposed is quite high. 

    I’d say very likely in the near future, kinda like how survivors have responded to Plague, we’ll see less and less survivors going up against competent GF that haven’t been noticed by GF attempting to break GF out of his power.

    Exactly! A survivor will start revealing me so I stalk them as much I can then move on elsewhere to spread pressure, kick gens, stabby people etc. Then, sneak back to the other survivor, finish the stalk, and down them.

    The best advice for new Ghostface players is to not rely on exposing. That sneaky regular hits are great as well. Especially if it spooks them and they run into a wall wasting the after hit sprint burst.


    Good times.

  • Could be good and bad as it would let you carry out your current use of nightshroud but you also wouldn't know you passed someone.

  • That's one good thing about Ghostface. He has a multifaceted power which makes it easier to adapt.

  • My build at rank two with Ghostface is bbq, pop goes the weasel, enduring, and shadowborn. So far, I've been doing well.

  • One thing I will say about the plague, yes, if survivors don't cleanse they remain injured so downing is easier. But, not being able to use a part of your power can take some of the fun away. I enjoy using corrupted purge so it sucks when I'm unable to.


    It's the same thing with Legion. A lot of the fun was taken away. At least for me.