Darker maps
The old maps were the best in the environment, the darkness gave more tension. Would you like it to be like this again?
The old maps were the best in the environment, the darkness gave more tension. Would you like it to be like this again?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My game is bright due to settings I can adjust via my Nvidia card, anyway. Dark maps cause my eyes to strain and result in a migraine, so for people like me with the graphics cards, what BHVR does with map lighting doesn't matter.
Yes I would, very much so.
I used to hate them as killer but seeing them up there is making me a little nostalgic.
As a color blind killer, those were rough, but still fun.
The survivor in me wants dark maps. The killer in me not so much. I decided to just turn down the gamma on my monitor when playing survivor.